The UAP bed castors cater specifically for the medical industry. Designed to work for specially designed beds usually found in hospitals, this range of casters commonly has a gearing system that allows a bed to be quickly and easily operated by a single person. The gearing system can change the castors from a full swivel mode (for high maneuverability) to track lock mode (easy to push in a long straight line) and also total lock mode to prevent the bed moving at all.
UAP Bed castor features
- Available in sizes from 100 – 200mm diameter.
- High quality polyurethane tread.
- Can suit Hex or D cam beds.
- Dual wheel option prevents wheels getting stuck in elevator gaps.
- Available in Swivel/Total Lock or Swivel/Total lock/Directional Lock.
- Precision bearings.
- Low noise smooth rolling wheels.
- Synthetic cover to protect wheel internals.